I made pendants for the two great sea-serpent pokemon today, the king and queen of the seas; Gyarados and Milotic. I had to make these pokemon together since Milotic and Gyarados are like two sides of the same coin; Gyarados representing power and Milotic representing beauty.
I watched a theory video recently that thought that Milotic is likely to get a mega form in ORAS, saying since Gyarados’ type was changed to water/dark (rather then the more obvious water/dragon), Milotic would likely become a water/fairy type to contrast this, with pixelate to compensate for it’s lack of fairy moves. It was pretty convincing and I’d love to see this happen. It would be great, kind of like Tyranitar and Aggron. :)
Pendants by Trinket Geek:
Warlords of Draenor, the fifth expansion for World of Warcraft, will launch on Nov. 13.
View the opening cinematic clip here.
It’s Giveaway Time!
Prize: ”I want rare Pokémon, not your pathetic excuses!”
Crown City Shiny Raikou (2011), Crown City Shiny Suicune (2011) and Aura Ticket Deoxys (2008).
The First Chosen One gets one pokemon of their choice, The Second Chosen One must choose between the two remaining pokemon and the Third Chosen One gets the leftover pokemon.
- The Giveaway is exclusive to my followers, So if you don’t follow don’t bother to reblog it!
- Reblog and Likes count! (But don’t spam your followers)
- No Giveaway Blogs!
- You need to be comfortable giving me your friend code
- Inbox must be open and if you don’t answer in 24 hours a new winner will be the CHOSEN ONE!
- No need to worry , the Giveaway ends March 30th, 2014
Best Wishes Guys!